For my own use, here's my to-do list for the next while. Things with a time limit are indicated with the time limit.
- Finish the first draft of WTC by mid-December.
- Finish plot-resolution of MS and get it printed by Christmas.
- Start editing MS
- Get MS to my initial readers by March 1
- Start new first draft
- Begin blogging regularly
- Study what makes a good blog and learn about blogging
- Make my blog pretty and useful by March 1
- Gain a readership
- Get audiorecorder and play at making a podcast
- Create a single demo audio file by May 1
- After feedback from initial readers, begin final drafting of MS
- Start querrying agents by August 1
- Start saving up for a new computer in time for my birthday (Oct 27)
- Research for next year's NaNo Novel (White Novel)
- Get out of debt
- Stop spending money
- Take over the world
Good goals, good goals. I'll come back and update this by bolding finished ones as I am able.