Friday, November 30, 2007

My To-Do List for the next while

For my own use, here's my to-do list for the next while. Things with a time limit are indicated with the time limit.

  1. Finish the first draft of WTC by mid-December.
  2. Finish plot-resolution of MS and get it printed by Christmas.
  3. Start editing MS
  4. Get MS to my initial readers by March 1
  5. Start new first draft
  6. Begin blogging regularly
  7. Study what makes a good blog and learn about blogging
  8. Make my blog pretty and useful by March 1
  9. Gain a readership
  10. Get audiorecorder and play at making a podcast
  11. Create a single demo audio file by May 1
  12. After feedback from initial readers, begin final drafting of MS
  13. Start querrying agents by August 1
  14. Start saving up for a new computer in time for my birthday (Oct 27)
  15. Research for next year's NaNo Novel (White Novel)
  16. Get out of debt
  17. Stop spending money
  18. Take over the world

Good goals, good goals. I'll come back and update this by bolding finished ones as I am able.

No comments: