Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland

It's snowing or sleeting or whatever. No rest for the wicked. I'm here at work, earning my keep. Kind of patchwork here today, though. Lots of people working from home. I wouldn't get anything done if I was working from home. It'd be something along the lines of "Oooh, here's my work for the day, but over there is a book, and over there are games, and there are a whole mess of movies."

Not to mention my bed. Oh yes. Beds are nice. And not condusive to work in any way, shape, or form.

So I'm here. Doing work, talking to Tony, and wondering what to put here. It's one of those lazy days where I just don't seem to have much to say. I feel nice and content. I have cold weather pouring outside, and I have warm jazz in my ears, and hot chocolate well within reach. It's cozy. The best part of winter is the coziness you can't find anywhere else but during freezing cold when you go somewhere that isn't.

I actually have two things to say. I don’t know if I'll get both of them written. But we'll see. Posts including them will follow this one, as I write them. Might be a productive blogging day. Who knows?

No comments: