Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Look at t3h SWANKY!

So, I now have the super sexy template up. Big thanks to Tony for the coding, Kathleen for the guy standing in lights, and myself for doing the text and thinking the whole scheme up in the first place. I think it's got a kind of glitzy thing going for it that totally fits in with the theme.

I now have links up along the side. Those are links of awesome, not to mention a convenient RSS feed. The About Me section is down temporarily, because I hate Blogger's defaults for about-me, and thus I'm simply going to make an 'about me' post that I can edit at a later date and use that as my about me. So expect that to be the next post, though I might see if I can't retroactively bury it in the archive instead of having it show up all the way here.

Editing went well tonight. Tore through roughly 4000 words that I thought were going to be really difficult and turned out to be a great pleasure to un-suckify. Tomorrow I'll break 50 edited pages ... out of 338. If I keep up this pace, however, I should be done in time for my deadline. In the end, that's all that matters.