Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Off the Cuff

At work. I should keep my mouth shut.

me:Gary Gygax is dead. Who gets the exp?

Anthony: OMG
that is by far the single most...
i dont have a word for it
what happens when your jaw drops in shock but you have the overwhelming urge to roflmao at the same time, so you just end up breaking even?

me: Haha. I don't know, but I'm pleased.

Anthony: seriously, there needs to be a word
i've never been blasted into emotional neutrality so succinctly

me: Flabbergasted.

Anthony: that's probably it

me: We could make up a word.
Dumbfounded
Stupified.

Anthony: those aren't made up

me: No, those were real suggestions.

Anthony: quelligied

me: Quelligied?

Anthony: quell-ig-eed
quell-IG-eed
that's the new adjective

me: Okay.

Anthony: "Man, that joke quelligied his mom!"

me: That's what she said.

Anywho. I give you quelligied.

No comments: